Automotive Software Tester 2.0
What is the Automotive Software Tester?
The CTFL® extension Automotive Software Tester is the link between the ISTQB® Certified Tester Standard and the industry-specific requirements of the automotive industry.
Business Benefits Automotive Software Tester 2.0
The Automotive Software Tester 2.0 Can:
- Collaborate: work effectively in a test team
- Adapt: utilize foundation level methods to adapt test methods for automotive-specific project conditions
- Select: consider the basic requirements of relevant norms and standards (automotive spice®, iso 26262, etc.) When selecting appropriate test methods in the automotive context
- Support and apply: assist the test team in risk-oriented planning of test activities in the automotive context, applying well-known elements of structuring
- Apply: apply the virtual test methods (hil, sil, mil, etc.) In automotive-specific test environments.
Automotive Software Tester Content
The Automotive Software Tester receives an overview of important test procedures and standards that are relevant for the testing of E/E systems:
The CTFL CORE certificate is a prerequisite for the Automotive Software Tester certificate, i.e. each Automotive Software Tester certificate contains the certificate number of the CTFL-CORE certificate.
Duration of the training
Training lasts 2 days and covers the specific requirements of the “testing of E / E systems” in the automotive environment, based on established standards (Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262, AUTOSAR®, etc.). ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level knowledge is required.
Automotive Software Tester Exam
The duration of the exam is 60 minutes (40 multiple-choice questions), in line with the ISTQB® Foundation Level, and can be taken by the GTB-authorized certification bodies with or without previous training. A Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate is an exam requirement. In the CTFL® Automotive Software Tester Supplemental Exam the learning objectives and content of the CTFL® Automotive Software Tester syllabus 2.0 will be tested.